Netball Live app

Netball Live app2021-01-14T16:25:32+10:00

Forums Australia Netball Live app

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Good news…

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

This is much more reasonable!

AllieC
    Participant

This is very good news and a great example of people power getting a result.

Ian Harkin

Maryann
    Participant

I don’t know how but I haven’t paid for it since the first payment I made and that was about four years ago.

JR
    Participant

Maryann it’s FREE if you’re already with Telstra. Did you have to log in at the start of the season.

This is great news. I am just trying to sort out my internet and devices and TV watching options and the new Netball app fees were a factor for deciding to leave Telstra or not.

Thanks for posting this.

Maryann
    Participant

JR – I’m in NZ if that makes any difference. The new fees, if I had to pay, would have seen me miss the netball.
    We have just ditched Sky TV at home because of the cost and gone down a different route which means we select TV that we want, not what we have to as part of the package. I’ll be able to watch the netball now so it makes me very happy.

JR
    Participant

That’s great Maryann…enjoy; so looking forward to it starting. I renewed my Vixens’ membership this week….woo hoo! Hopefully will be able to go to the games this year.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia Netball Live app