CENTRAL PULSE 2021

CENTRAL PULSE 20212020-09-15T06:39:42+10:00

Forums New Zealand CENTRAL PULSE 2021

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I don’t mind Amaru-Tibble but I am surprised that Pulse didn’t go after one of the other free agents. I mean McPhee an ALM for all of their inconsistencies probably have more to contribute at this stage of their careers than Te Amo. But she seems like a really good team player so I also understand the logic.

Baller
    Participant

Finally an announcement! Let’s be honest, they need an experienced shooter who can make an impact but happy to play behind/ with AD and AE.

I’m really pleased Dunn has stuck with the Pulse though we know she had offers elsewhere. I feel like the Pulse is the best place to help her pursue any SF goals.

With two excellent lineups, Parata and Metcalfe need to bring their A game.

TACTIXSUPPORTER
    Participant

Strong starting combo. I feel like they could have developed a young player for that 3rd shooting position.

Bluebird
    Participant

So basically they had to go for an experienced player that didn’t mind sitting on the bench and not playing Beko.

Jinxibo
    Participant

Hmm no Rore for 2021. Erwood would be a good pick-up or Elliott but I’m wondering if she will go for a young gun. Is there a defender called Sinclair??

Kate Lloyd is available, Storm back from retirement??

One of the Scotland girls? Haley M is in Oz

WeWood
    Participant

Courtney Elliot I say.

They’ve got the height and reach of Jury, also a great leadership opportunity for her to run the circle. Don’t need Lloyd (would be a flat footed paring with Jury), Storm’s career is AKL based and her knees have given up the ghost and Erwood isn’t as versatile as Elliot who can play all three positions. Do see how the Scottish player could be appealing given Parata’s links but reckon they’ll keep it local.

The big, big winner is Mason who made everyone sit-up and watch during the Cadbury Series. Give that kid the starting GD bib and watch her flourish.

WeWood
    Participant

And if it’s the last we’ve seen of Rore, man what a way to go out.

Timing huh, if she had gotten pregnant a while earlier she wouldn’t have had her netball redemption of the three big wins last year.

Good luck and congrats to her and the husband.

al_ex
    Participant

I’d be tempted to go for an import. Mason is a future star and Jury is great so they could probably try and grab someone like Elliot, I think bringing over someone like Garrett or one of the English defenders could be a good move. Imports aren’t very popular in NZL though so I expect they’ll reward a TP of some sorts.

mcleod
    Participant

I’m ok with a import, as long as they are useful.
    The 2 for next year Fisher and that up and coming GS from Australia!!!! :-) :-), look to have the goods.

TACTIXSUPPORTER
    Participant

Elliot would be ideal. O’Sullivan former Magic player?

I wouldnt go for an import. Pulse have enough experience in their team.

TACTIXSUPPORTER
    Participant

I think Abby Erwood will be the replacement. She was just named in the 2021 Central Beko training squad.

TB
    Participant

Has Holly Fowler been named in any team yet? Or will she be out injured for next season?

She would be a great pickup for them.

Kerryn
    Participant

TB she’s only just passed her ‘allowed to run’ milestone – was on Magics FB yesterday – so guessing she’ll take the full season to get it right

mcleod
    Participant

Is Kayla Cullen a option.

Nesian
    Participant

I thought Erwood might get the nod but I hear she just wanted to get as far away as possible from the Steel after they let her down.

I heard the Pulse have signed an import although not a big name one and I’m unsure if she would be on the bench or starting. This would be her first playing contract. She would only be 3cm shorter than Jury and plays GD and GK. Not confirmed at this stage but that was the last rumour I heard regarding a replacement for Rore.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums New Zealand CENTRAL PULSE 2021