NS EXCLUSIVE: Borger instrumental in Bath’s 2021 VNSL season

NS EXCLUSIVE: Borger instrumental in Bath’s 2021 VNSL season2021-07-14T23:01:55+10:00

Forums United Kingdom NS EXCLUSIVE: Borger instrumental in Bath’s 2021 VNSL season

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

By Andy Lamb

Australian goal shooter, Kim Borger has established herself as a Blue and Gold favourite amongst Team Bath fans. In 2019, the former Australian 21/under athlete was named as players’, coaches’ and fans’ player of the year following an outstanding debut season. In 2021 the praises continued with Borger recently achieving players player of the year. The Netball Show spoke to her ahead of her return home to Australia:

Borger was modest in her acceptance of the award, “I think players player is quite a special award because it actually comes from your peers and the people that you’re around. I don’t know what it is honestly, and I’ve got no idea what it is that I actually do to get those things, but I’m really proud and I’m quite humbled.”

For many goal shooters, maintaining accuracy above 90% is quite hard. But, during the 2021 Vitality Netball Superleague, Borger maintained consistency of 93%, earning her the award of the most accurate shooter in the league. This is praise which she will quite proudly accept.

Read more… https://netballscoop.com/ns-exclusive-borger-instrumental-in-baths-2021-vnsl-season/

Ben Lumley/England Netball

AllieC
    Participant

I’ve loved watching Kim from her Vixens days. She has improved a lot too and has been a great addition to the UK scene.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums United Kingdom NS EXCLUSIVE: Borger instrumental in Bath’s 2021 VNSL season