NS EXCLUSIVE: Rudi Ellis – From East to West

NS EXCLUSIVE: Rudi Ellis – From East to West2021-10-13T18:47:48+10:00

Forums Australia NS EXCLUSIVE: Rudi Ellis – From East to West

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

By Ariane Virgona

As the trading season draws to a close, Netball Scoop took the opportunity to get to know the person behind the talent that is Rudi Ellis.

Just like the sun, Rudi Ellis has risen through the ranks on the East Coast and is now settling down in the West. Signing with the West Coast Fever for season 2022 and 2023, we can expect great things, having also been selected into the Australian Diamonds Development Squad for 2021/2022. The 191cm goal keeper has played 17 SSN games since her debut in 2020 for the Firebirds against the Vixens, and in 2021 recorded a total of 24 deflections, 16 gains, 8 intercepts and 4 rebounds.

“I am really excited for my move to Fever. I think it will be an awesome platform for development. Learning from Courtney (Bruce) and being a part of Sunday (Aryang) and Courtney’s combination and rotation, especially with them both being in the Diamonds too, will be so beneficial to my development as a player. Learning from Jhaniele (Fowler) and practicing with her week in and week out will be incredible. I am also really excited about meeting Dan Ryan. I have heard only great things about him, so I am really pumped to move over to the West. I have a few friends there and my partner’s family there will make the transition even smoother.”

Read more…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia NS EXCLUSIVE: Rudi Ellis – From East to West