NS EXCLUSIVE: Stacey Marinkovich – 2022/23 Australian squad

NS EXCLUSIVE: Stacey Marinkovich – 2022/23 Australian squad2022-04-22T00:20:34+10:00

Forums Australia NS EXCLUSIVE: Stacey Marinkovich – 2022/23 Australian squad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JR
    Participant

Sort of related given Marinkovich was on the Centre Circle last night. I am really enjoying that show, and Pivot after the Sunday games.

It’s great that Foxtel is investing in these shows for netty, but sad they’re behind paywalls and many can’t see them. (Gosh it was hard to find last night’s show on Kayo – when I finally found it and clicked on the link it took me to an ANZ Championship game involving an NZ team and an Aussie team from years and years ago.)

Finally finding the show, I really liked listening to Marinkovich and Sargeant announcing the squad and discussing the reasoning for their choices. It was also great to have Wallam on the show. That’s when I got weepy. Liz Watson is on Pivot on Sunday.

Anyone else watching them and if so, what do you think?

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by JR.
    NB12
    Participant

Yep, agree, JR.

Fox are doing a great job of promoting the game and I am enjoying the broadcast and all the side bits and pieces. Less ads is also a treat.

BelleWA
    Participant

Great insight – thank you, Jenny.

I agree, Fox’s coverage has been enjoyable and in depth so far.

I also shed some tears when Donnell was announced as part of the squad. Have been watching her play since her WANL days and she deserves all the success in the world. Hopefully just the beginning of something special.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia NS EXCLUSIVE: Stacey Marinkovich – 2022/23 Australian squad