NSW SWIFTS 2020

NSW SWIFTS 20202020-03-07T20:52:18+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Participant

How good was Lauren Moore?!? Going to be a great circle with her Klau and Turner in the later rounds, cannot wait!
      Swifts attack definitely didn’t look as on point as last year today but how good to get the win despite what looked like nerves. Bring on the season ahead!

Well deserved MVP.

Netballcrazy1
                  Participant

She indicated that Abbey wasn’t offered a contract in 2019 which was hard to watch. So maybe it wasn’t Abbey’s choice to retire from professional level netball?

al_ex
                    Participant

The Swifts have been known to be a bit brutal when it comes to contracts, especially when it comes to injury-prone players. I’m not surprised that Green wasn’t offered a contract after 2016, but McCulloch does surprise me a bit because it’s not like Moore got much court time last year.

alexm
                      Participant

Hello Swifties ?. I and my buddy Laura were a bit sad, we couldn’t go to games this season, so started a Swifts podcast to try and make up for it. We preview and review the games, nominate a Mavis of the week and answer the pertinent Swifts questions. Does Briony Akle classify as an essential worker? Who is the Swifts hotel discipline enforcer? How good is it after losing two grand finals against the Firebirds to see them struggle for the win? And of course, the constant struggle with the netball live app.

Any feedback, or stuff you want to hear appreciated.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by alexm.
                        ness
                        Participant

Hey (long time lurker first time poster).
                          Great work guys! Just had a listen and, as your former Sunday social netty team-rade (always a Space Cadet!) and lifelong Swifts fan, I may be biased, but I loved it.
                          Delighted to hear the concept of the Mavis lives on, but, more importantly, I was really interested in your thoughts and questions around the players’ stand against racism in sport/netball in the first round. I also found the commentary around it a bit vague and have been interested to hear more about what players thinking around that. I know it’s early days but.. maybe an interview?!?
                          :good:

alexm
                                Participant

Hello Swifties, we got round to covering all the previous Swifts games on our little Swifts Pod. Slightly delayed due to one of us being sick.

Any feedback appreciated. :heart:

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 89 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top