NZ Comm Games Team

NZ Comm Games Team2022-06-27T09:30:49+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    Participant

@WeWood it went into over time i think i saw in the comments. Lets not try to read to much into this game right? preseason is nothing to go off :good: :negative:

schmeetle
      Participant

Who’s coaching NZA?

RMB
        Participant

@schmeetle Reinga Bloxman

It’s just a practice match. Don’t know what sort of experimenting they were doing, so can’t read too much into it. Wait till the Cadbury series comes around to really see how they’re travelling.

mcleod
            Participant

And if the ferns lose again, watch the media have a field day.

RMB
              Participant

i cringe when the media have a field day i hope it doesnt happen… the comments on social media and other platforms are horrible, comments about players weight, being slow, being useless. Then theres the experts who say Dame Noeline is stupid, id like to see these trolls play or coach international sport, such experts

ok rant over :negative:

mcleod
                Participant

But netball is the biggest event at the com Games, for NZ. The media didn’t give a rat’s about much else 4 years, ago they were ruthless to Rore, while Southby sat back and did nothing. Gina crampton is a inexperienced captain, imo she struggled back at quads in January. She will need to answer the hard questions if it turns to poo.

Waylay
                  Participant

From what I saw on social media NZA won 65-62. Ekenasio/Hume was the combination for the last part of the match for NZA so they must have done well

Netballfan1
                    Participant

So looking forward to the Cadbury series! If anything we should be thrilled at the depth in nz netball currently

NZChampion
                      Participant

These teams were formed to really challenge the Silverferns. They weren’t put together so the Silverferns could thrash them and gloat about it. The mistakes and losses will be good for them going into CWGs. The media and nay sayers can say what they want. The men beat the crap out of the World Cup team. Its exactly the type of lead up this team needs.

Baller
                        Participant

Absolutely NZChamp. 3 very competitive teams to challenge the SF to be ready for Comm games. I think we are very lucky to watch the Cadbury series. The pressure, intensity and structures will all provide valuable learning.

Actually, the men didn’t beat the crap out of them in 2019. Which was the point when I thought NZ was a big chance.

NZChampion
                            Participant

Yeah I suppose I exaggerated that part. Men beat them by 4 and then 12 in the final.

But when you compare that Cadbury series, Fiji, Mens and NZA. This one is by far more competitive.

minkie
                              Participant

RMB, NZ Media and public are relentless in there opinions, advertising headings and do nothing to curb the disgusting comments. I was pretty shocked with the Silver Ferns page during CWGs. No matter whose picked on the team, even if they succeed, ppls will still bring them down. Teams picked, look for the positives and support ?

tasman
                                Participant

If Grace fails her medical clearance or fitness test, I hope Ekenasio will be ready. Sounds like her combo with Hume was effective. And if not, I want to see how she goes with Tiana again in the NZA like the old pulse days, although i can’t really remember these 2 being on court much, without Dunn there…..

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 133 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top