Replies to threads not going through

Replies to threads not going through2020-05-30T21:38:52+10:00

Forums Site Feedback Replies to threads not going through

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I seem to have problems starting threads or replying to any. I have a link to a website announcing the return date for SSN but it won’t post for some reason

TACTIXSUPPORTER
    Participant

Been a few problems over last few days for me also. Being locked out etc. Got back in, but took a while!

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

Okay, sorry. Will look into it.

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

By the way, not sure about the replies (that’s strange), but with the starting threads bit, I had that trouble a couple of weeks ago and I couldn’t work out why. Anyway, after a bit of experimenting, I found out it was the length of the title on the thread I was trying to post. I took a few characters off the title and it worked. Not sure if that might have been the problem in your case, but you obviously managed to post this thread here with a reasonably short title.

Maryann
    Participant

Today is the first time for several weeks that I have not had issues with posting. Each time I had wanted to post I had to be emailed a pass code. Today all good though :)

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

Ohh, yeah, that is not such a big deal. When that comes up, just go to the email and you don’t actually have to worry about the code. You should just be able to press “continue” and be perfectly fine.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

I found that I can’t reply/start a thread to any forum other than the site feedback one. Not sure if the title was an issue though as it was two words. I might try another device, see if it changes anything

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

That’s weird. Okay. I wonder is that the case for others?

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

Hopefully, things should be better now.

JR
    Participant

I posted something here about not being able to post on the Vixens thread on June 16. Post here was successful. So then I went back to the Vixens’ thread to try to post again – no luck.

Came back here to EDIT my post and the lot has gone!

Curiouser and curiouser.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by JR.
    JR
    Participant

And then I wrote that 12:20 pm post – fine. Then edited it – fine.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Site Feedback Replies to threads not going through