2020 Taini Jamison Trophy – New Zealand v England (Oct-Nov)

2020 Taini Jamison Trophy – New Zealand v England (Oct-Nov)2020-09-28T20:18:36+10:00

Forums International 2020 Taini Jamison Trophy – New Zealand v England (Oct-Nov)

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 258 total)
  • Author
    Participant

There’s no punch in the New Zealand attack and they’re scared to let the ball go. Would like to see Winders at C and potentially Sounness at WA

England is doing an amazing job through court – SDL on fire, Midcourt in beautiful sync and Quashie is amazing! I love a shorter GK who uses her timing and footwork to create havoc. I’m so impressed with this England side!

TB
    Participant

I reckon Crampton is the one that needs to come off. They need Souness in at WA, for her speed and quick change of direction.

TACTIXSUPPORTER
    Participant

Surprised Souness isn’t on yet.

TACTIXSUPPORTER
    Participant

England have some beautiful shooters and defenders coming through after all!

Waylay
    Participant

Ferns look tired too. In the last 3 weeks they’ve had 2 damn tough camps, and a 4 day tournament. I don’t understand the planning from Noels there, its excessive load. You can’t expect quality with fatigued players.

Jayceenz
    Participant

Its not just Saunders that is the problem. The others are not coming through and she is stuck there holding the ball half the time and England are tag teaming all the players in the midcourt. Every player seems to have 2 players on them all the time. Its like England have more players than us on court.

TB
    Participant

I noticed this in game 1, and still happening here now.
    Both shooters are screening at the same time, or they are not running off the screen properly.
    I find it weird that it’s Wilson rolling off the screen to the top of the circle, instead of Eke doing that. I feel like Falkner needs to be injected here.

mcleod
    Participant

I agree Waylay. You could see after the final against the Men, Ekenasio and Watson were totally stuffed.
    They are playing like they are half asleep.

Ian Harkin

1/2 time: Eng 25-23

Wilson 14/15 (93%)
    Ekenasio 9/10 (90%)

Fisher 10/10 (100%)
    Drakeford-Lewis 8/10 (80%)

JR
    Participant

Why is Corbin on?

• This reply was modified 11 months, 4 weeks ago by JR.
    Baller
    Participant

On hindsight probably not enough recovery time between series and tests.

Second half should be interesting.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Ferns with 5 straight goals out of half time. Ferns now lead 28-25

Baller
    Participant

The old Pulse midcourt

Zara Collings
    Participant

Unless SDL asked to come off I see absolutely no reason why Corbin was brought on. She doesn’t need exposure or court time to get experience she’s one of the most experienced out there!

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Sorry make that 6 straight goals out of half time

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 258 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums International 2020 Taini Jamison Trophy – New Zealand v England (Oct-Nov)