SOUTHERN STEEL 2021

SOUTHERN STEEL 20212020-09-16T16:07:36+10:00

Forums New Zealand SOUTHERN STEEL 2021

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Sad to see Corkery and Erwood not there.

Corkery was a no-nonsense player who wouldn’t back down from anybody on the court and I’m disappointed to not see her back with the Steel.

Erwood had an outstanding 2019 then was put behind Fafita this year and really never got a chance to shine. She was effective when she came on for Fafita but for whatever reason, they have gone a different direction. Erwood and Lloyd are the only players from the 2017 NZ U21 team who are without a contract, assuming Magic haven’t picked her up. I would have preferred they kept her on the roster.

Very happy about Tiana and Renee coming to the Steel. Wilsher is also a good signing, I’ve seen her in a lot of Beko games and she looks the part.

I’m liking the Steel this coming season and I think they are going to be very entertaining.

Karen Petunia
    Participant

Dearest Reinga Bloxham,

Big snaps for what your doing and continue to do for the club.
    *Snap SnAp snap SNap*

RESPEEEEEECT.

ahdz
    Participant

@nesian has it been confirmed or not whether they got the exemption for Woulf?

Maryann
    Participant

ahdz – looking at their squad images and details for 2021 I believe they must have as she is on there. https://anzpremiership.co.nz/teams/team/player/sarahpheinna-woulf

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin
    TB
    Participant

That was a good article on THSR. Loved her honesty about not wanting to be apart of the Silverferns.
    Tbh I’ve never really was a fan of hers, but I grew to appreciate her style. She always seemed to be in the right place at the right time.

Ian Harkin

Maryann
    Participant

Good news for the Steel. Clearly a MIQ spot was made available for her out of those reserved.

mcleod
    Participant

Unlikely Maryann. The Steel would have always had a MIQ spot. It was just the waiting for confirmation of the dates.

Maryann
    Participant

Maybe – if they made and paid for a booking for her several months ago with the flight number and booking reference – and then just hoped it would be approved.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums New Zealand SOUTHERN STEEL 2021