2023 SSN THREAD – Announcements, team news & match reports

2023 SSN THREAD – Announcements, team news & match reports2023-03-08T23:47:32+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 926 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I think Jenner could be a good fit at the Vixens, purely because when Jo Weston has been having a tough game, there’s no one to sub into GD.
      I wonder if the firebirds would consider taking on Rudi Ellis again?

chloe
      Participant

Whoops, thought Rudi Ellis was off contract but turns out she isn’t

Tully
        Participant

Vixens have Eddy that can play GD. They just never use her there (unless they are in the final quarter of a GF against Fowler :wacko: ) In general Eddy is a great change up at GD and should play there more like she did in 2020.

Very intrigued to see where Jenner ends up.

al_ex
          Participant

I think Jenner needs to go somewhere where they’re more focused on defensive discipline. Vixens seems to be the best option. It’s a shame the teams she’d be best for (Swifts, Giants, Fever etc.) have already finalised their lists.

netballgirl
            Participant

I feel bad for Jenner, to think once she was selected into the diamonds squad to now being a bench player. She must’ve been offered a contract elsewhere. Otherwise I don’t understand why she’s take the risk and leave.

Is dehaney on a one or two hear contract?
              She needs to leave lightening, I can tell she isn’t happy. She needs to find a better club that will help improve her career. She’s too good to be a next player.

StatsNerd21
              Participant

The NS Article says Dehaney is on a 2-year contract 🙁

TB
                Participant

I’m glad she’s still with Lightning. I would like to see her build a combination with Pretorious, before she moves on. I think this combo has the potential of being one of the best in the league.

netballgirl
                  Participant

What are lightening going to do??
                    Pretorious, Dehaney, shimmen, and hinchliffe?

In my opinion dehaney and Pretorious is the ideal combo, though Kylie can’t look passed henchcliffe.
                    The whole team looked sad last season. Something needs to change. Maybe the coach?

Tully
                    Participant

Nankivell signs with TBirds.

I hope they sign Austin in McDonald’s spot. Nankivell, Williams, Petty and Horjus for the midcourt.

Tully
                      Participant

Elle McDonald is English by birth so I can see her moving to the Super League.

netballgirl
                          Participant

I’m really upset by this. Romelda, not offered a contract, “due to high risk” Check out her Instagram story for more detail.

D-fencr
                                Participant

Oh dear, I don’t blame the FBs for going with Wallam over Aiken (why would they keep Aiken around for another year at the expense of Wallam who could be a star for them) but that isn’t the way to go about it.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 926 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top