2023 SSN THREAD – Announcements, signings and team news

2023 SSN THREAD – Announcements, signings and team news2022-07-19T21:21:43+10:00

Forums Australia 2023 SSN THREAD – Announcements, signings and team news

Viewing 12 posts - 271 through 282 (of 282 total)
  • Author

Ian Harkin

schmeetle
    Participant

Netball Australia rejects $6.5 million bailout from private equity consortium.

“ Tier 1 global private equity group, which manage $125 billion worth of funds, put forward the $6.5 million bid to buyout the sport’s debt and takeover the competition in July but on Monday night confirmed to News Corp they had formally withdrawn their offer.”

“But Netball Australia has fired back, stating it won’t be rushed into making a deal before completing its State of the Game review or considering all options”

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by schmeetle.
    Ian Harkin

Reilley Batcheldor has gone down with an injury in today’s ANC match for Lightning. It looked serious, but here’s hoping it’s not.

Ian Harkin

Sadly, it’s as bad as it looked…

Pickem
    Participant

What on earth is going on with the Sunshine Coast Lightning head coaching role ? When they sacked Kylee Burns I assumed they had someone on the hook ready to announce almost immediately. Yet one month later and that club is still coach-less !? They’re already way behind the rest of the competition as far as next season goes and when you’re coming off a wooden spoon, this situation is even less than ideal.

Ian Harkin

Not sure. I’d almost forgotten about that situation! Strange.

Ian Harkin

In case you hadn’t seen, Jemma Mi Mi is pregnant with twin girls! So this is clearly why she wasn’t signed by Firebirds…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiTqfvkPh2V/

StatsNerd21
    Participant

Firebirds have a wordsearch on their Instagram story containing the name of their 2023 TPs…
    And it’s just first names, which means if there’s new ones they could be difficult to find
    Please let them just announce tonight, I can’t go through the puzzles of last year’s signing period again lol

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by StatsNerd21.
    StatsNerd21
    Participant

My bad, first names and last names are both in there… but separately so it’s harder to find
    I would say I have better things to do on my day off but apparently I don’t

StatsNerd21
    Participant

Sorry for the updates folks
    Charlie Bell, Ashleigh Ervin, Leesa Mi Mi and Hulita Veve for 2023

Ian Harkin

Viewing 12 posts - 271 through 282 (of 282 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2023 SSN THREAD – Announcements, signings and team news