2023 SSN THREAD – Announcements, team news & match reports

2023 SSN THREAD – Announcements, team news & match reports2023-03-08T23:47:32+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 926 total)
  • Author

Jo Weston is out!

Tully
      Participant

I would have been more surprised if she were in. The Vixens are always so coy with their injury updates. Samason has a non defined leg injury and Weston has been struggling with a minor calf strain for months. Then they finish up with an intriguing comment about the the TRP process to cover Samason.

Excited for Coffey to get an opportunity.

Vixens are travelling with 12. Is this a league wide process for away teams or a decision by Vixens I wonder.

Can’t see them being within 15 in Perth. Weston is critical.

A new year but same old Giants where WAs are surplus to requirements. Presumably Sligar a natural WD will start but what is the second option Parmenter?

Lightning poised to strike back in national league with the return of a club idol

moooz
          Participant

I really don’t understand Julie Fitzgerald’s lack of interest in the WA position in recent years. Hay was formerly a WD and only became a WA under Fitzgerald, and the other three midcourters are C/WD.

The training partners are a shooter and three circle defenders, correct? Almost seems like they would rather play with 6 than have an actual WA.

Betty
            Participant

Giants had a young WA in Annie Miller but weren’t interested in signing her

StatsNerd21
              Participant

Jemma Donoghue signs for Leeds rhinos!

sami j
                Participant

since Jemma has left giants and Claire O’Brien has left mystics and i think is back in Aus i wonder if she comes back into the giants as a TP, they definitely need the middie back up (especially WA)

TB
                    Participant

It really bothers me when they don’t proof read they’re posts ?‍♂️??

JR
                      Participant

Finally got to watch the SSN preview show last night on Foxtel at 6pm. I liked the format with the two groups focussing on different aspects of the season.

Where can I watch the interview with Courtney Bruce that Dan Ryan was talking about?

Are you sure it’s a video interview, JR? Courtney Bruce was on a podcast recently. Good interview…

Hopefully no more fighting for the ball after a goal is scored.

JR
                                Participant

Thanks Ian (as usual). I didn’t know if it was a video or podcast, so I am sure that one is it….he said it was after the Quad Series.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 926 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top