Teen star Tiana Metuarau’s emotional exit from powerhouse Central Pulse

Teen star Tiana Metuarau’s emotional exit from powerhouse Central Pulse2020-10-18T05:33:56+10:00
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
      TACTIXSUPPORTER
      Participant

She needed to move to get court time at GA. She will be in the Ferns within 2 years if she can keep her fitness up

Bluebird
        Participant

I’m so looking forward to watching her playing with George Fisher.

Netballcrazy1
          Participant

She’s so young! When the article said she’s been sitting on the Pulse bench for 4 years, I was expecting her to be at least 22. She looks like a promising star for the Ferns from the small snippets I’ve seen

steelsupporter84
            Participant

I find it really interesting about her saying how supportive her mother was. I have no doubt that she was but her mother was the one who convinced Dunn to stay at pulse at the last minute when she was all but signed at the steel. If Dunn had left would have freed up a spot at Pulse given it wouldn’t have been at GA But would have seen her into the starting 7 at least.

Nesian
              Participant

From what I was told the reason Dunn and Burger didn’t sign was because they didn’t know who else would be in the team.

Apperently they both got great offers but it came down to who they would be playing with at the Steel and that is why Dunn approaced Tiana to move to the Pulse then she would have signed. If Dunn had signed Crampton would have stayed. With Dunn, Tiana, Crampton and Saunders there,Burger would have signed. The Steel would have had an amazing team so I blame Tiana for not signing earlier 🙂

If Dunn would have left the Pulse, Tiana would have stayed on the bench anyway. The Pulse already have someone lined up if she leaves so Tiana would be no better off.

TB
                Participant

Interesting insight Nesian.

This may have been covered somewhere else, why did Burger leave for Tactix?
                  Also with Burger leaving, was that why Souness went back to Pulse?

I do wonder if Souness is kicking herself for leaving Magic, seeing as they have CBass there now?

Nesian
                  Participant

@TB Apparently the CEO was quite disrespectful with Burger saying that she basically owed them for making her what she has become today. I would imagine a tier 1 or 2 offer at the Tactix would have helped also.

Sousess never wanted to leave the Pulse last year but they wouldn’t give her any more money. She is very happy to be back with the Pulse I am told.

englishrose21
                    Participant

Yeah if Dunn had left it was obvious Wilson would have been back!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Go to Top