The Kiwi Netball Show

The Kiwi Netball Show2021-07-12T12:26:25+10:00
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

WeWood
      Participant

Much better analysis on here than Inside Netball. Great to have an external to NZ perspective in Gaudion.

Loved her comments all the discussion about our defence is re the individuals, not the swarming team zone we’ve been known for, for so long.

No doubt Burger, Jury, Karaka and Watson are talented players, but they’re struggling to take it to the next level as an unit and do it consistently.

TB
        Participant

I don’t get how they wouldn’t start Walmsley? Why would you go back to starting Wilson, where we haven’t won a game 5 games straight.
          Our attack end is so much more open with Walmsley in there.
          If DNT was not to start Walmsley, I would start with Ekenasio at GS and whoever at GA.

Wilson struggled against a second rate England defence, yet she should start against a first rate Diamonds defence? :unsure:

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by TB.
          TB
          Participant

Actually I wonder if it would work with Ekenasio at GS and Wilson at GA?

Yeah, I don’t understand it either, TB. They looked a vastly better team with Walmsley compared to Wilson. She’s got to play Australia some time. Why not do it now while she’s feeling confident after 2 good performances?

silverferns1
                  Participant

Very obvious who this Dion guy has coached and who he manages and who he doesn’t.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Go to Top