WAIKATO BAY OF PLENTY MAGIC 2021

WAIKATO BAY OF PLENTY MAGIC 20212020-09-11T09:13:10+10:00

Forums New Zealand WAIKATO BAY OF PLENTY MAGIC 2021

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Nah that was her brother who seen her somewhere, bless lol

ahdz
    Participant

Nesian, what’s happening?!?! Haha

TB
    Participant

I feel like Magic will go for an import shooter. What CBass decides, will depend on who they’ll go for eg if CBass decides to join another SSN team, like Collingwood. They will probably drop Nelson – who may take up the offer with Magic. Or if she joined Vixens, they may not keep Kumwenda – who may take the offer up with Magic too.

I guess all will be revealed real soon, hopefully 🤞

TACTIXSUPPORTER
    Participant

Latu Meafou is back in Australia according her Instagram. I wonder if she will remain in Queensland.

Taking a long time to name the Pulse shooters also. Which is strange. Thought Dunn Ekenasio and McLean were the obvious 3 shooters :scratch:

Jinxibo
    Participant

Nelson – :negative:
    Kumwenda – :good:

At least Mcphee can catch B-)

Karen Petunia
    Participant

I caught wind this morning they’ve signed Caitlyn Basset, captain of Australian Diamonds!! announcing it tomorrow at 4

Karen Petunia
    Participant

Dropped Abigail Meafou for Aukland Tiara Semple girl from London Pulse.. interesting

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

ALM doesn’t seem to be able to stick around at one club, she is a great player but I don’t know why she can’t land a contract with a team for more than one or two seasons.

Karen Petunia
    Participant

hahah I agree with you Netball crazy! unfortunately she’s not the only quality player to have left the franchises she’s been with after one/two years. Look at Souness leaving after one season.. it’ll be good to see what she can do under some quality coaching.

ahdz
    Participant

Feel for ALM, hopefully she shows up somewhere next year! Excited to see how the Magic go next season, the competition is going to be awesome!

Zara
    Participant

Would be sad if Semple left VNSL – she was smashing it when we had the first few rounds of 2020! Definitely deserves a spot in ANZ if she wants to go though!

Skyriss213
    Participant

I’m glad semple is coming home to nz! The only reason she left is because she didn’t make our nz u21 team at the time and took the opportunity to play for England which she is eligible to do!

Baller
    Participant

It is official! Welcome CBass to the ANZ prem.

Hannah
    Participant

Bassett, Semple and Williams confirmed. Wonder where ALM and McPhee will end up?

Ian HarkinIan Harkin
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 86 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums New Zealand WAIKATO BAY OF PLENTY MAGIC 2021