2024 SSN PRELIMINARY FINAL

2024 SSN PRELIMINARY FINAL2024-07-27T00:14:37+10:00
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Kate Moloney and Kiera Austin’s facial expression are killing me you can see how invested she is in every call and every play, it’s phenomenal to watch

Teague-Neeld has been moved to GA for this last Q as Dan Ryan tries to find a way back for Fever. But Vixens have really lifted. They’re continually forcing Fever into errors and then capitalising on them. VIX 68-56

D-fencr
        Participant

Vixens up by 11. Wow. Persistent efforts paying off. Eddy has been great at WD.

Guyza
          Participant

Eddy has been brilliant. Same with Austin. Wonder if she can shut down Horjus next week.

StatsNerd21
            Participant

What a horrendous second half from the Fever. Vixens have been unlucky with some calls and have kept their composure, and I don’t even know what’s wrong with Fever. Vixens defenders are all over Jhaniele and when ATN in GA is the highlight of your quarter… something’s gone wrong.

Not trying to discredit the Vixens at all- they’ve put some brilliant netball out there, especially Garbin and Austin.

This coming from one frustrated Fever fan lol.

D-fencr
              Participant

What on earth! The last five minutes Fever scored several supershots in a row and they only lost by ONE.

Tully
                Participant

Vixens very lucky to hold on, they literally stopped playing in attack. Austin was a deserved player of the match but Eddy would have been in contention for me, she was gritty and outstanding.

Vixens are into the grand final!

Take a deep breath, Vixens fans. What were they doing in the Power 5? They were lucky to come away with the win in the end. Great fightback from Fever, but Vixens prevail. Just.

Full time: Vixens 73-72

D-fencr
                    Participant

Eddy is such a big game finals player. She played so well in the GF in 2020. Would be silly not to start her on Horjus next week.

With 4 mins left, Vixens led 72-60. But they went right away from the play that got them that 12 goal lead and instead tried to play keepings-off. It nearly brought them unstuck. Fever scored six super shots in quick succession, but fell just short.

NB12
                        Participant

Well, I was going for Fever but was also very pleased to see Austin and Garbin stand up and deliver.

TB
                            Participant

So I guess Ekenasio to Fever next year? 🤷‍♂️

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Go to Top