2024 SSN ROUND 10

2024 SSN ROUND 102024-06-14T15:16:54+10:00
Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Sue is a breathe of fresh air in commentary. Some commentators are so boring! I like commentators that have an opinion and and have some personality showing through. Netball can be a boring game to watch for some non netballers eg husbands, boyfriends etc. adding an animated commentator adds to the game.
      Just my opinion.

TB
      Participant

I agree @iona I love Sue as a commentator. I don’t really find her bias at all. She’s a true lover of the game.

As for a replacement player for SWJ, Coxy suggested Mvula or Nweke (if she can be enticed to go over). I don’t think those 2 names were randomly thrown out there by Coxy, purely speculation on my part. But seeing how DNT was just over there for a stint. Maybe there was a discussion about Nweke?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by TB.
        StatsNerd21
        Participant

Really hope Champion Data go back to fix the Fever v Swifts game! They haven’t just gotten positions wrong- they’ve attributed stats to the wrong players.
          Some weird data has been inputted too- apparently Fran Williams managed -1 deflection in the 3rd quarter!

netballgirl
          Participant

She mentioned Mary not Mvula. I have a feeling since Briony has a connection with the ferns, noeline will bed the rules for Nweke to play in the SSN.

Tully
            Participant

Nweke is injured. May be due back soon. Even still Mystics are running 3rd in NZ so Nweke has a commitment there once she does return.

Mvula missed the final round of NSL to return to Malawi for a personal matter.

Cholhok still has NSL finals to play out before she would be available then still have to get to Australia.

I’ll be surprised if any are viable options given there are 4 rounds left.

Palavi could be a great option. History with Akle through Tonga and whilst she is a Mavs TP I don’t believe she has been in the 10 this season (?)so could be available to sign as a TRP.

Flb
              Participant

I am crossing my fingers we see Palavi. I agree Tully that the other players are unlikely.

Also, I really enjoy Sue Gaudion’s commentary. I love the passion and honesty. Even though I am still desperate for her to look up the definition of ‘adversely’ and stop using it when she should use ‘conversely’

Stacey Francis Batman is excellent.

Flb
                Participant

Darn autocorrect – Bayman

Ha ha!

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Go to Top