2025 ANZ PREMIERSHIP

2025 ANZ PREMIERSHIP2024-08-05T11:37:47+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 348 total)
  • Author
    Participant

It would be great for Stars if Wallam did come over. But I’m still hoping that Giants has a brain, and pull her in for 2025. She should be playing SSN.

RMB
      Participant

as a tactix fan it makes me very happy Martina has signed… however they are going to need a good midcourt also with Poi gone, Pedersen not confirmed and she was supposed to retire 2 seasons ago.

RMB
        Participant

@silverferns1 wasnt the cabbury series against the men just during the covid times and international teams werent willing to travel? cancellation of the con cup and quad series a couple of times?

I mentioned this back a couple of pages. It wasn’t just due to Covid. The Cadbury Series are games put on to provide experience and practice for NZ players. Remember when the Ferns played the men’s team and the U21s to get them warmed up for the World Cup?

Nate
            Participant

Yep Cadbury has been vs Men’s, under21s and NZA teams previously.
              I think I’d prefer it just the Ferns, 21s and NZA teams play, leave the men for the men.

I’d rather Stars not go for Wallam, blood someone younger else if they need too, she’s too old now imo

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by Nate.
              mcleod
              Participant

Why would Stars need Wallam, they have Maia Wilson.

WeWood
                Participant

..and let’s not forget Malesala and Falkner too.

mcleod
                  Participant

If any team needs a GS it’s Mystics. But their last import GS Kristina Brice didn’t work out to flash.

Shooter Tamara
                    Participant

Blast from the past there, how strange looking back Brice was the 3rd shooter behind Pratley and Harten, yet still got more minutes than Letherbarrow in how many years I remember Kim Green saying she was the easiest of shooters to feed:)) happy days!

RMB
                      Participant

@mcleod did Brice leave halfway through the season with no comment? They always hold out such big hope for these import players and most of the time they are on the bench or fail to impress, in saying that i exclude Fisher and Fowler.

@nate
                        im also not a fan of the silverferns playing the men, its a completely different game, the series was a bit un-inspiring

StatsNerd21
                        Participant

Monica Falkner signs for Stars. Thought she was looking really good considering she didn’t have a preseason, would love to see her make Ferns next year.

Random tangent but why are they posting now? Isn’t it like 10pm over there?

Baller
                          Participant

Yes the Falkner post was posted extremely late out of the working day hours in NZ.

Stars: Falkner, MRB, Sinclair, Burley, Kamo

Baller
                            Participant

Stars; Falkner, MRB, Samon Nathan, Sinclair, Burley, Kamo.

StatsNerd21
                              Participant

Mystics team dropping tomorrow.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 348 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top