Revised ANZ Premiership draw…

Revised ANZ Premiership draw…2020-05-22T11:18:01+10:00
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Possibly too late but I would love to see the draw adjusted so supporters could watch home games again.

12 more days, oh how I have missed netball.

I think they’re going to continue with the revised draw as it is for the moment, but change to home and away games at some point down the track.

Nesian
        Participant

I heard they are looking after round 6 which would be silly. They really need to get some home games for the franchises because they need the cash. Super Rugby started selling tickets to games the moment it was announced that we were going to level 1. I understand the netball will still be played in empty stadiums so as not to give an unfair advantage to home teams. I hope they get their act together quickly.

Waylay
          Participant

I thought NZ announced today that spectators were able to attend all sporting matches? Obviously the Mystics & Stars will have an advantage, but I’m pretty sure the players would rather play in front of a crowd (even if they’re cheering against them).

Maryann
            Participant

It could be something to do with venue bookings and flight arrangements/accomodation arrangements already made and paid for. I don’t remember the Auckland netball centre having seating and its no where near the size of the likes of Trust Stadium.

mcleod
              Participant

All the Saturday games have been put back 2hrs, due to Rugby being play at 7pm instead of 5pm.

I thought I heard Jennie Wyllie say they will look at more options after next weekend.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by mcleod.
              Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Go to Top