2025 SUNCORP SUPER NETBALL

2025 SUNCORP SUPER NETBALL2024-07-24T12:41:03+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 364 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Maybe Kelsey Browne to the Thunderbirds? Maybe that’s why Tyler Orr took the overseas opportunity

Swifts4Life
      Participant

I wonder when they will make a decision about the Kiwi players! Hopefully soon…..
        I hope that there is more signings soon!

Netballcrazy1
        Participant

This is very odd, you’d have to wonder who they’re offering a contract to over her. Guess we should trust that she maybe wasn’t ready for SSN just yet.

Swifts4Life
          Participant

I doubt it, she has been with them for so long and was their 11th player. I wonder who they had ahead of her though.

StatsNerd21
            Participant

Do we have any Mavs members on here? Their Insta story makes it seem like there’s an email about Maisie Nankivell that’s been sent to members. I’m sure the rest of us will find out in a day or two.

Swifts4Life
              Participant

i can’t find the story. Stats nerd21- did they make it seem like she is staying or leaving? The el cardwell post made it look like she was leaving!

D-fencr
                Participant

Maybe Orr wants to go play netball in the NSL (assuming that’s where she’s going), live in the UK and have easy access to Europe for a year. Not uncommon for people (netballers or not) to want to do that.

Swifts4Life
                  Participant

i doubt it, shes south australian and there has just been an opening in the midcourt at Tbirds

D-fencr
                    Participant

Of course, but there’s more to life than netball and the opportunity to live overseas is something lots of young Aussies take up. Just hypothesising!

D-fencr
                      Participant

Random but I just noticed Georgie Horjus’ dad commented on the Instagram post and said Orr “gets to learn a new language”. Maybe her opportunity isn’t netball.

TB
                        Participant

@tina_138 did not think about that option. If it’s true, that’s great recruiting from Tbirds. Switching out a like-for-like player, with the same amount of experience too.
                          If Tbirds keep their whole team and add in Kelsey Browne, they have to be favourites for 2025!

StatsNerd21
                          Participant

@NYR1994 it looks like she’s staying. Whenever I see a post around this time I assume someone has left or retired lol!

StatsNerd21
                            Participant

Tayla Williams has posted that she’s glad Tyler “finally got her opportunity”- that screams netball to me!

netballgirl
                              Participant

I had a dream last night Beckford was the one being dropped from Fever. Let’s hope this dream didn’t come true lol

Her post about being thankful makes me think she was dropped?

netballgirl
                                Participant

Todays rumour a coach is being let go.. I assume Julie?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 364 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top