2025 SUNCORP SUPER NETBALL

2025 SUNCORP SUPER NETBALL2024-07-24T12:41:03+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 364 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I would love Jackson to go over as well.

Tully
      Participant

Surely it’s is Fadoju to FBs?

So Nweke has signed a one year contract then goes back to NZ so she can be selected for Ferns for the major tournaments? Yes Nweke is an outstanding player but surely that’s a bit short sighted by Swifts. Especially when Wallam is available?

Disappointing to see that Wallam, a Diamonds squad member may not play SSN in 2025.

TB
        Participant

Wonder if Crampton will get elevated into the Giants 10, seeing as Winders is not returning?

netballgirl
          Participant

Such a silly rule. Hopefully by the time it’s World Cup they give Nweke an exemption.

Trolly
            Participant

I agree Tully. It will be very disappointing if Wallam has to go overseas. Recruiting Nweke is a short term fix. I wonder if Swifts are hoping NNZ will change their stance and allow Nweke to continue to play in SSN.

McNiffy1703
              Participant

Maybe Fadoju will go to the Vixens, if Mannix doesn’t play next season!

netballmum
                Participant

Not likely – Vixens have Coffey & Caris as training partners & Lambden available as well if they want a middy. The release sounds as if she Mannix may still be planning to play at some stage next season- so not looking to replace until nearer the time and there is only a couple more weeks to sign your contracted 10.

Netballcrazy1
                  Participant

Hearing that Wallam may be going to the Giants.

benmac4
                    Participant

So Nweke is going to play one season at swifts then Go back to NZ? What a random thing to do she’d potentially be better off staying in NZ keeping up her training with the silver ferns

Like she’s basically missing a whole year of silver ferns experience then going into comm games.

An exemption would make way more sense

TB
                      Participant

It would make more sense. But she’d be getting a lot of experience playing against the worlds best at Swifts. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her play a full match against Sterling before. If my memory serves me correctly, she’s only ever played a half game against her? And that was the 2nd half of the game, where the game was pretty much done.
                        I just hope her knees can keep up with the comps demands.

Swifts4Life
                        Participant

netball crazy- how could she go to giants- all their shooters are on contract
                          what do you think will happen for uneeq palavi- she deserves a contract
                          i don’t think that any more shooting spots are opened, is that right?

Maryann
                          Participant

I haven’t seen it mentioned in this thread but Grace didn’t bother applying for an exemption as there was criteria she didn’t meet.

Swifts4Life
                            Participant

what is the criteria?

Shooter Tamara
                              Participant

Maybe 1 of the shooters decided to take the vacant assistant coach role:)

schmeetle
                                Participant

So Wallam would go from one team that she and her mates believe is dysfunctional to a team that everyone in the netball world knows is dysfunctional 🙄

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 364 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top