2025 SUNCORP SUPER NETBALL

2025 SUNCORP SUPER NETBALL2024-07-24T12:41:03+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 364 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I wonder if Fadoju is still coming out. She would be a great addition to SSN. I think the Vixens really could have used her, they don’t have any real ball winners in defence and Fadoju would be a good long-term option after Weston.

I would be disappointed if the Swifts signed Lambden. I guess LGB is eligible to be the 11th player but it seems unnecessary to have Lambden and Smith.

It’s a shame to see Wallam be without a contract but it’s not really a surprise. There are just so many dominant GSs globally and there always have been. Unfortunately she isn’t one of the best 8 shooters. Cholhok has so much potential, and I think she, Nweke and Jok will be the most dominant global GSs for years to come.

TB
      Participant

Not that they need her, but imagine Tbirds backline with Sterling/Fadoju/Wilson.

TB
        Participant

LGB no longer at Swifts. Is this a surprise?

Swifts4Life
          Participant

it says rostered 10 so many 11th player?
            i wonder who will replace her

Swifts1
            Participant

I am disappointed that LGB won’t be in the contracted 10 next year. I guess the rumours re Lambden are true. I am wondering if this more about the lacklustre Swifts defence than it is about LGB. All defence positions in the Swifts are locked down by players with multi year contracts so if they wanted to bolster the defence then LGBs spot is their only way to do. If LGB is the 11th player to Swifts can still put her in the game 10 by removing a defence player. I am not saying this is good just wondering if that is the method behind the madness?

NB12
              Participant

I agree with you Swifts1. It is the only logical explanation.

It could be worth chucking Smith in GD at times as well, but clearly the swifts think that they are not getting enough out of the position of WD with the options they have.

TB
                Participant

Anyone know what Kelsey Brownes role is at Fever for next year?

Swifts1
                  Participant

I think she said a training partner role in her interview on instagram but it wasn’t super clear.

Swifts4Life
                        Participant

i think the swifts will sign someone tomorrow
                          wonder if they get fadouju and turner and smith split wd.
                          We have seen funmi play wd some times.
                          Maybe maisie nankivell?
                          all of the signings have to be finished by friday any way
                          lgb goes to the giants to replace winders?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by Swifts4Life.
                          thunder123
                          Participant

I don’t think LGB would qualify to be the 11th player. Think she’s played too many games.

Swifts4Life
                            Participant

no they have to play a certain games or lower OR be 26 and younger and she is 25 so she would qualify

NB12
                              Participant

Great to see Fever supporting Browne, but it’s a two way street and they are very lucky to have a player of her calibre as a training partner!

So, I am predicting Fever are going for a new GA option, or Beckford is staying. Either way, it’ll be a GA.

Sinclair would be an excellent fit.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 364 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top