Reply To: The Aussie helping the Silver Ferns beat the Diamonds

Reply To: The Aussie helping the Silver Ferns beat the Diamonds2019-10-16T00:16:43+10:00
TrentA
Participant

Who knows what the politics are that happen in Australian Netball.
    But I find it very strange that when NA and/or LA decided to change up the Diamonds coaching staff after the Commonwealth Games they went with Ferguson and Anderson, both with very little Coaching experience and no Head Coach experience at all. As opposed to JWT and her winning record. Or maybe JWT wasn’t happy switching roles with LA?

It will be interesting to see who succeeds LA after her contract expires next year if she decided to call time. JWT and Jencke seemed to be the two likely options. But maybe not now after the last 2 seasons Jencke has had at FBs she seems to have run out of ideas and perhaps this stint might put JWT on the outer with NA.

JWT seems to me a Coach of the same style as NT and with her proven record and I’m surprised she hasn’t moved into some sort of role with NA. But her current role at Collingwood is more Management/Administration so perhaps the area she wants to move into.

Go to Top