WEST COAST FEVER 2020

WEST COAST FEVER 20202020-03-07T21:01:02+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • Author

Participant

West Coast Fever midcourter Verity Charles joined Three Feet Radio to discuss her teams run to the Suncorp Super Netball finals, hub life in Queensland and making the semi-finals on Australian Ninja Warrior last year.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=429726044666789&extid=SeiLFrGuRVmHNgdj

Karen Petunia
                Participant

W Coastiesss!
                  Word on the grape vine is Sasha Glasgow is making her way out to the wild Wild West as she breaks her contract the T-Biddies. Poor Teeg Neeld gonna get the swipe right to WA as collier is out for 2021 season. TG to fulfill her 3 years contract, and then what? no ones wants a GA that can’t shoot. But we can all hold our breathe can’t we?

And what about their defence end? definitely need some fresh blood. Burgess been spotted making her back Down under after that little stint in NZ… maybe even time to drag HPetty outta TBIRDS too… she hasn’t been treated any differently to Glasgow. Time for a change?

Netballcrazy1
                  Participant

I can’t see Petty being dropped, Obst likes her too much.
                    Interesting that Glasgow is going to Fever where she would be playing with Fowler. But maybe it’s good, Fowler will retire eventually and a Glasgow/ATN could be built. But still that could be years away, not sure what the benefit would be going over there unless ATN really spends a lot of time at WA

Tully
                        Participant

Glasgow to Fever makes zero sense. Unless Fowler is going home. Has been away from her daughter for a long time as she stayed in Australia during the covid shut down. Note, I have no insight to this at all what so ever so please don’t take this as something known I am just surmising as to why Glasgow would go to Fever to play behind the world’s best GS. Because in that case she is better off staying at TBirds.

Netballcrazy1
                          Participant

Agree that it makes no sense for Glasgow to go to Fever with their current shooting circle, she’d get even less court time. Vixens or Collingwood would make more sense.

scratcher
                            Participant

Will Kaylia be at Fever in 2021? If not, I suggest that Glasgow would be an ideal replacement.

Netballcrazy1
                              Participant

Yes but even if Stanton is leaving I don’t see how it makes sense for Glasgow to sign on. She’d get even less chance of court time over at Fever than at Thunderbirds (unless Fowler is secretly planning to leave which is very unlikely). And at her second position of GA, ATN is obviously going to be the preferred starter

Tully
                                Participant

I agree. Great for Fever to have some one of Glasgow’s ability on the bench however, not great for Glasgow. Anyway I heard she was talking to Collingwood. That made no sense to me compared to Vixens where she basically walks into starting 7 but Collingwood makes more sense to me than Fever.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top