2024 SSN SIGNING AND TEAM NEWS

2024 SSN SIGNING AND TEAM NEWS2024-01-16T23:08:11+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,011 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Maybe Nyah Allan if they want GA cover?

I can’t see Fever crawling back to Cosh.

schmeetle
      Participant

While I would prefer Fever to look to the future with both Cransbergs, I wonder if Kelsey will be thrown a lifeline?

sarahk90
        Participant

While that would be nice, considering Kelsey predominantly only plays WA as does ATN, it wouldn’t really make much sense

TB
          Participant

Agree @sarahk90 Kelsey would have suited going to TBirds and Scherian to Fever, as they play the positions both teams need covered.

Maryann
            Participant

Given that there has been no official contract signing is what @TB suggested above a real possibility?

I mean yeah, possibly, but it would look a bit funny to basically announce your retirement (or at least that you’re not playing next year), then a position opens up the very next day and you say hang on a minute, I’ve had a rethink. Kelsey seemed pretty certain she’s not playing in 2024. I think she’ll be commentating.

iona
                Participant

Verity Simmonds hoping to play AFLW!

Netballcrazy1
                  Participant

Two really interesting code articles that I can’t see but look interesting.
                    1. NA ‘forgot’ to invite Liz ellis to present the LE Diamond until it was too late.

2. Steph wood boycotted the Awards Night even though she planned to go on the day. She had flown to the mediation on Saturday where it went so poorly that she was crying. Also mentioned that she had contemplated finishing up her career.

Tully
                    Participant

Jessie Grenvold (aus u21 squad member and TBirds TP this year) is moving to Melbourne. Has signed with Southern Saints in VNL… wonder if she will end up as a Mavs TO with Neville….

Tully
                      Participant

Jordyn Adams is another south Aussie also heading to Saints next year.

Tully
                        Participant

@netballcrazy1 check your DMs

sarahk90
                          Participant

Sucks South Aus talent is going interstate but it would be hard being a defender having to wait behind Sterling and Garrett when they’re (hopefully) not going anywhere any time soon. Probably more opportunity in Vic

StatsNerd21
                            Participant

Not to mention that Molly Watson (also a Tbirds TP) is a similar player to Grenvold but with a couple years more experience, so they would be in direct contention.

thunder123
                              Participant

I was going to mention Jessie Grenvold. I also thought she’ll end up at Mavs with Neville.
                                Grenvold played for Contax, and this season there was Blackman, Shimmin(Walsh), Tabitha Packer aswell as Molly Watson all trying to fit in the defensive end.
                                Grenvold was named in the preliminary Contax squad list of 12 players just last month.

Netballcrazy1
                                Participant

@tully I can’t see anything :/

Jessie Grenvold and Jordan Adams leaving are two big moves. I think it’s also a shock to the system because SA players haven’t really had to leave to pursue other opportunities recently. Shows the strength of options coming through.

I haven’t heard much about Saints, is that a decent VNL team?

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,011 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top