Reply To: 2024 Vitality Netball Nations Cup – Eng / Aus / NZ / Uga (Jan)

Reply To: 2024 Vitality Netball Nations Cup – Eng / Aus / NZ / Uga (Jan)2024-01-28T07:17:52+10:00
Tully
Participant

This is such a fascinating series for the Australian midcourt. Hadley really should start the final in WA. Watson’s SSN form has started to bleed through to Diamonds which it hasn’t till now. Vixens weren’t just putting Mundy in WA due to her emergence but because it was the best move for their attack generally. Marinkovich should copy the play and start Watson in C letting Hadley control WA. Albeit full credit to Moloney who was very attacking minded against Uganda, playing with Garbin might bring out her best circle feeding or confidence to let it go? Either way I’d imagine the bun will stay :whistle: Moloney has proven her worth in the 12 and why she was selected ahead of Parmenter. WD has also been well covered overall. As much as I am loving Hadley finally getting a chance to play significant WA minutes I still think as I did after last year’s tests that Diamonds need to get a new attacking midcourter (or two) in to debut asap.

Is Weston on managed minutes? Playing well but limited?

Congratulations to Klau on 50 caps. Phenomenal achievement.

Go to Top