2023 SSN ROUND 10

2023 SSN ROUND 102023-05-20T12:10:26+10:00
Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I wonder how much longer JFR will play for? If she was to retire after WC, Garbin back home to Fever maybe an option?

Rahni Samason ruled out for the season.

sarahk90
        Participant

Her family just moved over to Perth so I don’t think she’s likely to retire within the next year or two but that’s just a guess

sarahk90
          Participant

Poor Rahni. I wonder if she’s likely to get a contract next year considering she’s had quite a few longstanding injuries so far…

Participant

Sorry, just watching the collingwood swifts game now so this post is a bit late.
              I’m just confused. Collingwood are not doing well. Garbin looks miserable and is struggling at GA. There’s a chance she will be representing Australia at a World Cup soon. Richo is the assistant coach for the diamonds…

But she’s never ever ever have started Garbin at GS?

What is there to lose? I just don’t get it! Surely it would be worth a try at this stage?

al_ex
              Participant

I personally think Nelson is a far bit better than Garbin, both in terms of access and accuracy. I also think the midcourters are a bit more comfortable when she’s on. But I agree really, at this point there really isn’t that much to lose for Collingwood. Surely it would be a good idea to give Garbin a quarter or two at GS to start a game and build some confidence. Then she can be shifted out to GA. That’s what the Tactix used to do with Mes and it worked quite well for a while there.

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Go to Top