2021 Netball Legends Series – England v Superleague All Stars

2021 Netball Legends Series – England v Superleague All Stars2021-01-15T21:14:46+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 153 total)
  • Author
    Participant

LOL Guthrie puts her hand to her ear because she can’t hear the umpire. Funny that cos there is no crowd!

Zara Collings
      Participant

All stars are drawing contacts in the shooting circle. Trip and May are again doing some solid work but currently 14-10 to the roses

Zara Collings
        Participant

I wouldn’t be surprised to see a change in the roses attack, there’s a missing link somewhere between the mid court, some sloppy passes.

Jinxibo
          Participant

Guthrie obviously at WD to combat Leota, seems to have worked a bit.

The Roses connections in attack look better but the score is still close

Zara Collings
            Participant

Bit of a mistimed jump from housby and absolutely clattered to the floor.

I do agree leota has definitely been quieter tonight and I definitely think serena is a big factor in that.

Score is back to relatively close 21-18

Zara Collings
              Participant

If Quashie wasn’t playing, we don’t have another GK. It would need to be Guscoth as Oyesola isn’t even on the bench. Quashie was great on Wednesday but I don’t think she’s having the same impact today and some of these challenges just look clumsy.

Zara Collings
                Participant

Malcolm off, Guthrie to C and Imogen Allison on to WD.

Malcolm was playing well, a pre determined change I’m assuming!

Jinxibo
                  Participant

I was thinking that too, we need a change at GK. Guscoth can play there she did it at fast 5

Jinxibo
                    Participant

Malcolm was breathing quite heavily when she sat down

Zara Collings
                      Participant

A great intercept from Williams followed by another great intercept by Quashie.

England really pushing out at the end of this second quarter

Zara Collings
                        Participant

I would like to see Guscoth at GK, I forgot she played it as fast fives.

Do you take Cardwell off now and try and push the Housby Fisher combo to improve….. I would be tempted….

Jinxibo
                          Participant

I hope the All Stars keep May and Trip on court this time, maybe swap bibs. they could put Loreen on at GK with may at GD. Toner can play WD

Jinxibo
                            Participant

I’d like to see Fisher/SDL and maybe a HH/SDL in the last quarter.

HH/Fisher yes they do have to try that again and also a Fisher/Nat H with Malcolm at WA and Guthrie at C

Jinxibo
                              Participant

Gary B seems very very hot on the contacts tonight. He’s not letting May and Trip contest much B-)

Jinxibo
                                Participant

Toner is on for Trip at GD, the score is beginning to blow out just as Toner gets a warning for taking out Nat H.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 153 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top