2024 SSN ROUND 3

2024 SSN ROUND 32024-04-25T19:27:35+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 133 total)
  • Author

Time out. A bit of a change has come over the game in the 3rd Q. Tbirds just 2 goals in 6 minutes and Lightning closing the gap on the scoreboard. Tbirds 33-27

D-fencr
      Participant

Oh dear – I hate to say I told you so, but they are going to lose this. Can we bring Romelda back on please?

x12k34p
        Participant

Lightning with 9 of the last 10 goals and the margin is back to 3, 30-33

Hannah Petty was looking a bit worse for wear after a collision. Lightning coming back hard. This Q is 10-4 and Tbirds lead is 35-30!

benmac4
            Participant

Lots of confusion with the umpiring at the moment RAG is just bumping Bruce and Ervin over and over and no contacts but then some other players have gotten contacts for doing nothing?

3/4 time: Tbirds 39-36

This is anyone’s game now. Lightning won that Q 16-8 and narrowed the gap to just 3. Will the home crowd get them over the line?

Wilson was taken off Watson in that Q, but now there’s a switch back with Garrett coming back on at GD.

Halfway through the last Q and Tbirds lead 46-43. Every pass is under pressure. Every gain is crucial. Lightning has been guilty of throwing away some hard-won possession here.

Netballcrazy1
                  Participant

I really dislike that Netball Live has removed the quarter by quarter player stats in their latest update 🙁

Again, Lightning had the chance to close the gap but made an error. Thunderbirds holding on grimly at this stage. Will super shots make a difference? Tbirds 49-45

Netballcrazy1
                      Participant

And all of a sudden the scores are level ????

Stoj
                        Participant

So smart to go with ensuring they score the 1 to send it to extra time. My money’s on lightning to close this out

tina_138
                          Participant

Can’t believe the umpires missed that clear contact by Watson!! Could be a lot of controversy!

We have extra time!!!

Lightning passed the ball around till time was almost up, then sank the levelling goal. 50-50

D-fencr
                              Participant

Was the Watson thing not called contact because Frew stopped it with her foot? I’m confused.

Tbirds problem (among many) is Horjus is both their best WA and best GA. Put her in either position and there is a big hole in the other. Frew stands up OK for 2/3 of the match and then slows/stops at the end.

StatsNerd21
                                Participant

Ooooh yikes, I think that lack of contact call was purely the umpire’s vision being blocked. I’m sure Watson was as surprised as the rest of us that she got away with it!

Lightning look good to run away with it, Thunderbirds have seemingly lost their flow and brains since quarter time???

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 133 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top