SSN 2021 signings/rumours

SSN 2021 signings/rumours2020-09-21T09:26:33+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 768 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I read that the Rav signing was 12 months in the making. I reckon it was well known in the Firebirds camp all year that Rav was returning in 2021

Netballcrazy1
        Participant

Uncontracted Players:
          Fever: Stanton, Colyer, Francis, Lewis
          Firebirds: Mimi, Gardener
          Giants: Hay
          Magpies: Garrett, Bragg, Sinclair
          Swifts: Proud, Wallace, Craig, Garbin, Haythornthwaite, Hadley
          Thunderbirds: ALL but Horjus
          Lightning: ALL
          Vixens: Eddy, Kumwenda, Honey, Dehaney

Unknown:
          Simpson, O’Shannassy, JLP, Moore, Watson, Weston

Jbss
          Participant

What about Cassidy and Glasgow, would they not go under unknown as they have expressed their intent to look at other clubs next year.

Netballcrazy1
            Participant

Departed
              Cassidy, Pitman, Glasgow, Venter, Bassett (But we know she has signed to Magic)

They go under departed in this particular system.

Joyjamie
              Participant

Glad that Housby is back for the Swifts. Hopefully they will sign Haythornwaite as well. need to improve their defence with possibly new Wing Defende.

Jbss
                Participant

As a Swifts fan I would rather we sign Fraser. Haythornthwaite hasn’t been as good for us as I had hoped given how great she is at international level and her combination with Housby. Fraser plays C and WA with a great level of impact and is ready for a contract now.
                  Simpson or Parmenter are on my WD wish list but I don’t think we will get either unfortunately so someone like Beth Cobden would also fit in well.

T-BirdsAreGo
                  Participant

T-birds have now confirmed Gooden ( :scratch: ) and Potgeiter

TACTIXSUPPORTER
                    Participant

Gooden? Strange signing from Tbirds.

enozlas
                      Participant

Very unexcited by the Gooden signing….

Jbss
                        Participant

I hope Hodges goes to Vixens in that case.. unless Horjus is intended as a midcourter? In which case they could also have Hodges or maybe even Allen.

Jinxibo
                          Participant

WOW
                            so Lightning have no squad and Vixens, the reigning SSN champions, have no shooters B-) B-) B-)

NettySuperFan
                            Participant

@Jbss I think they all are the only shooters they are signing for 2021. When they announced Potgieter and Gooden, it was announced with “shooter circle locked in”. Its a shame because I would have Hodges above both Horjus and Gooden, although Horjus has obviously been a stand out and fully deserves to be the starting GA for a club.

Waylay
                              Participant

I’m honestly so surprised Gooden got a contract… only reason I can think is if Horjus is having an off game you want to make a change ideally by bringing on someone completely different – which Gooden is. Horjus and Hodges are quite similar players I guess.

I’d still have Hodges in the team but I trust Obst knows what she’s doing.

Zara Collings
                                Participant

Gooden was definitely the weakest this year in the circle so bit of an odd one. I really hope Hodges gets a contract this year, maybe Vixens? Glasgow Hodges and MJ could be great!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 768 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top