2021 SSN ROUND 3

2021 SSN ROUND 32021-05-14T23:54:43+10:00

Forums Australia 2021 SSN ROUND 3

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Very interesting stat – thanks Ian!!
    Fair point made that they draw more attention but at the end of the day I think it’s mentally rattling goalies.

museboy
    Participant

Interesting stat! Perhaps defenders are more relaxed about the long 1 pointers, hence the pressure may be less?

I reckon NA will be trying to arm-wrestle the INF to adopt some aspect of the 2 point short internationally…

mcleod
    Participant

I hope not museboy, Netball Australia need to get their own house in order, before annoying the bosses of world Netball.

Ian Harkin

Swifts v Vixens

GS Wallace
    GA Housby
    WA Proud
    C Hadley
    WD Moore
    GD Turner
    GK Klau

GS Kumwenda
    GA Barkmeyer
    WA Mundy
    C Moloney
    WD Eddy
    GD Weston
    GK Mannix

Live scoring/stats: https://mc.championdata.com/super_netball/

Tully
    Participant

I know I upset a few for my comments on Mundy last week but already she has thrown two poor passes to Kumwenda. Klau intercepted both.

What does Smith have to do to get a start over Eddy who has been doing nothing. I wonder if her foot has slowed her down.

Swifts are up for a win at the new home.

JoDe
    Participant

Swifts playing excellent netball, with Wallace on target early on….

Ian Harkin

Vixens confronted with a red brick wall as they go down court. Stanton now on for Barkmeyer. Score 12-6 as we go into the power play.

JoDe
    Participant

Stanton!!! What is going on with her? Concentrate!

Tully
    Participant

I agree with Ellis, leave Barkmeyer on and let her grow into the game. Show much patience is being given to Mundy so why not Barkmeyer as well??

Stanton has done nothing but miss shots.

I love Mannix but I’d be getting Dehaney on. Make the Swifts feeders think about it.

amyrmy
    Participant

Dehaney needs to be on court. So does Allie Smith – in any position. Surely with the Vixens coaching staff they could turn her into a WA to give Mundy a break.

Ian Harkin

1/4 time: Swifts 18-8

Kumwenda sank a super shot near the end to give Vixens some hope, but they’ve been thoroughly outplayed so far. NNP is 158.5 to 18.5. That shows you how dominant the home side has been. Wallace unstoppable and Klau having a field day.

Tully
    Participant

Happy to see Smith and Moloney on together. But not sure how it will work with MJ in GA… MJ should be the target and is not the long term answer in GA.

Tully
    Participant

Smith and Moloney are hitting circle edge better. But Stanton is not the answer. Give Barkmeyer a go at GS.

Wallace is on fire. But I agree with Gaudion the Vixens defenders aren’t contesting.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Tully.
    Ian Harkin

Sam Wallace just does things so easily in true Caribbean style. Meanwhile Klau is killing it at the other end! Score 25-13 after 6.

JoDe
    Participant

Swifts are playing near perfect netball…….

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2021 SSN ROUND 3